650 mile 780-mile pilgrimage to each of the 21 California Missions, to honor the Indigenous ancestors who suffered and perished in the Mission system and assert California Indian rejection of sainthood for Junipero Serra.
Sign up to participate
Click here—walkers, regional organizers, places to sleep, and meals needed!
- “This mission that our people burnt down”—Closing Ceremony in San Diego
- Together in the rain San Luis Rey » “El Camino Real was our Trail of Tears”
- Mission San Juan Capistrano and the messages in the walls
- “This place is ours”—Tataviam families return to Mission San Fernando
- San Luis Obsipo: Grizzly Bears and Flaming Arrows
- They tell on themselves: Stories of runaways and soldiers at Mission San Miguel
- The missing burial ground: What’s not happening…in Soledad
Sign up for email updates